Whilst 2022 signifies what is hopefully the end of the worst of the coronavirus pandemic and the many restrictions it has placed upon us,
there is no doubting that it has uncovered new and effective ways of us all interacting and staying in touch with each other.
Video was one of the key methods that kept us all in touch with our families, friends, work colleagues and many other facets of life.
As we move a step closer back to normality and less restrictions, it is evident that this new way of life has its
benefits and helps us all to stay in touch with each other, without the requirements of long (and sometimes unnecessary) commutes,
thus reducing carbon footprints whilst also maintaining safety in the still ever-present coronavirus.
At Dynamic we are happy to introduce our latest development – the Customer Experience Centre (showroom),
which will see us maintain these efficient and safe practices,
whilst being better connected with you than ever before!
Located at our new HQ centre, our Customer Experience Centre provides the following services:
• Meet with key Dynamic team members and put faces to names
• Determine the latest market trends, our product ranges and view live product demonstrations
• Discuss marketing and data support and how we can help boost your sales
• Schedule in free face to face Dynamic training sessions with our expert team
• Arrange a visit from our Covid-19 compliant Dynamibus mobile showroom (appointments available soon)
• And much more.
Prefer to meet in person? We can arrange a face to face meeting at our Covid compliant Customer Experience Centre.